6. Product Manufacturers
fmProductManufacturers, fmEditProductManufactures - Product Manufacturers Management
This section allows you to configure your CRE Loaded store at the Manufacturers Level. General layout of this page is as follows:
You can find Products Manufacturers section, if you go to Catalog/Store/Product Manufactures.
You can use Main Menu drop-down list to enter Manufacturers section as well.
To perform basic operations you can use Manufacturers toolbar.
Or use any of Manufacturers context menu.
So you can perform such basic operations:
- "Add new manufacturer" calls blank Edit Manufacturer form, which is used to create a new manufacturer in CRE Loaded store.
- To edit manufacturer you can double click on it or press "Edit manufacturer" button. It calls Edit Manufacturer form for selected product. Please check below for options.
- You can "Delete Selected Manufacturer" . You won't be able to undo this option, unless you've made a Database backup.
- "Refresh data" forces manufacturers' list to update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts e.g. whether the latest data were displayed or not.
To edit CRE Loaded product manufacturer you can double click on it or press "Edit manufacturer" button. The Edit Manufacturer form appears, as shown below.
Name is the only required field here. The rest will be either set automatically or may be left empty/default.
Manufacturer Image. There are three buttons to edit image. First one is used to browse contents of your local folders and select an image. When you press OK button on edit form it will be uploaded to "Images directory" on FTP. When local image is selected, this field will display local image path that will look like this example - C:\My Images\some_image.jpg. But local image path will be replaced with image name some_image.jpg right after upload.
The next button is used to select some image stored remotely. It's done by browsing contents of FTP folder specified as "Images directory".
Also you can configure image resize rules with the help of the last button . It calls image resize rules window to decrease or increase the size of image.
The values for these options in CRE Loaded are set automatically:
- Date added - represents the date, when manufacturer was added to the list;
- Last modified - the date you've made last changes in this manufacturer's data;
- Date last click - the date, when was the last time Manufacturer URL was opened
- Count clicked - shows how many times this URL has been opened since last reset
Finally Press Ok Button to save changes.