4. Customers Management
fmCustomers - Customers Management Section
This section of Store Manager allows you to manage CRE Loaded customers data: view customer information, add new customers or remove unwanted ones.
Customers Management with Store Manager for CRE Loaded is very simple.
Customers Section (1) displays all your customers' information. You can set filters and preview particular customers with the help of the filter, by "Period" or filter by "Products" Sections (2), but don't forget to apply filters to see the result.
Also you have "Customer info" (3) and "Customer's orders" (4) sections that give you all the necessary information about your customers and their purchases.
This section of Store Manager deals with all customers and shows short information about their orders.
To perform the basic operations like add, edit, delete customers you can use Customers toolbar.
Or use any of Customers' Context menu.
You can perform the following basic operations:
1. "Refresh data" forces customers' list to update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts e.g. whether the latest data were displayed or not.
2. "Add customer" calls blank Edit Customer form, which is used to create a new product.
3. To edit customer you can double-click on it or use "Edit customer" button . It calls Edit Customer form for the customer you've selected . Please check below for options.
4. You can "Delete Customer" from your store . You won't be able to undo delete this action, unless you've made a Database backup.
Among the additional actions you may use the options listed below:
1. To send an email to your customer use the appropriate button .
2. To save all your customers data in Excel use the "Export to Excel" button .