5. Orders Management
fmOrders - Orders Management Section
This section of Store Manager allows you to manage CRE Loaded orders: view orders information, add new, edit or remove unwanted ones.
Orders management with Store Manager for CRE Loaded is very simple.
Orders Section (1) displays all the necessary information in general view. You can set filters and preview particular orders, filtering them by "Period" or by "Products" Sections (2), but don't forget to Apply filters
to see the result. Also you may use "Manage orders Products" (3) and "Order statuses" (4) sections that give you all necessary order calculations and status comments.
This section of the Store Manager deals with all the information about orders and customers details.
To perform the basic operations like add, edit, delete orders you can use Orders toolbar.
Or use any of Orders' Context menu.
You can perform the following basic operations:
1. "Add new order" calls blank Edit Customer form, which is used to create a new product.
2. To edit order you can double-click on it or use "Edit order" button . It calls Edit Order form for the order you've selected. Please check below for options.
3. You can "Delete Order" from your store . You won't be able to undo this action, unless you've made a Database backup.
4. "Refresh data" forces orders list to update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts e.g. whether the latest data were displayed or not.
5. "Add customer" calls blank Edit Customer form, which is used to create a new product (for options see Edit Customers dialog pages paragraph).