1. How to Upload Images while Importing Products?
You can Upload Images for Products using Import Wizard. In order to do it you need to make sure that:
1. You have set up your FTP connection correctly.
2. You have specified correct path to your Images folder at your FTP (It must be default Shopping cart Images folder).
Please note: Some of Store Managers require specification of base Directory (Store Root) only.
3. You have to checked Upload Images option during Import.
4. You have specified correct path to folder at your PC where you have all Images that you need to upload.
5. You have prepared .CSV or .txt file where you have column with correct Image names for each Product and you have Images with Identical names with Images in folder on your PC.
6. You have assigned Column with Image names from your .CSV or .txt with database field.
After Import, Store Manager will Upload your Images to FTP automatically and you will be able to see Images in product page.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.