4. Export Customers
Export Customers wizard will help you to export your CRE Loaded customers to comma-separated values file (.csv) which can be easily opened in MS Excel or other application for detailed analysis.
To start Import/Export you need to click on "Import/Export Customers" button which starts the Import/Export categories Wizard.
- Select "Export" and click "Next >" button to continue.
- Store Manager can export CRE Loaded customers to .csv file. You should enter the file name or select the other file to replace the existing one.
- Fields Delimiter page has some important settings. Check them to ensure proper configuration.
- First option is delimiter character. The most popular delimiters are comma (,), semicolon (;) and tab character ( ), however other symbols can be used as well. Export file is usually generated for further import.
- Quote string values are used to separate strings in CSV file.
- Select fields you want to be exported.
- All available fields that can be exported are listed in the left pane. Select fields you want to be exported and click ">" button to move them to the right pane. If you'd like to export all fields simply press ">>".
- The order in which columns will be saved in .csv file can be changed. To do this you can move exported columns up and down using corresponding buttons.
- Preview CRE Loaded Customers Export. All customers listed in this Preview will be exported to .csv file.
- If you don't want to perform any action after saving export data, use "Just close this window" option and Wizard will be automatically closed when you press Finish button. If you choose to open a directory containing result file, check the corresponding option. Open result file option allows you to see export file opened in Excel.
- Attention! When you press "Export" Button, export process will start! This process will take some time.
- Now CRE Loaded customers export procedure is finished.